The health and safety of our students and dance community are of the utmost importance. Oakley Ballet Center plans to reopen June 29, 2020 in compliance with State and County Public Health guidance. We have established the following policies to promote a safe and healthy environment for dance instruction.
- Staff/teachers self monitor for well checks. Take daily temperature prior to teaching.
- Dancers and families to self-check daily for symptoms and risks to COVID – 19 exposure.
- Communicate any symptoms and stay home if there is a question of exposure, risk or symptoms.
- Limit studio use to dancers and instructors only. No siblings or visitors.
- Wipe all high traffic and contact surfaces in between classes and groups/cohorts.
- Dancers will have limited access to both studios.
- Dancers will be designated to enter and exit each studio without access to the lobby or access through each of the studios.
- Dancers that will be in one studio will be designated to use only one bathroom.
- Provide hand sanitizer
- Dancers will have their temperature taken prior to entering the studio.
- Dancers must hand wash prior to entering the studio for class and wash hands in between all classes.
- Dancers should leave street shoes outside the studio doors.
- Maintain 6 foot distance while in the studio.
- Masks must be worn.
- Class/levels will stay in cohorts while in studio classes.